What better way to introduce myself to the blogging world than with this awesome blog hop! Each day this week you will get to learn a little about me. I also can't wait to get to know some of my favorite bloggers better.
Here are a few random, and hopefully interesting, facts about myself.
1) My cat Nora is a vegetarian. Seriously. She won't touch a piece of chicken but if a piece of bread from Panera or a tortilla chip is nearby the hunt is on!
2) I love making lists. Sometimes I purposely add silly things to my list just so I can cross them off.
3) I just graduated in May with my Masters in Education. I am officially a certified Reading Specialist (which is the perfect excuse to add to my children's book collection/obsession).
4) I love crafting, especially stamping and making handmade cards.
5) I am afraid of birds. End of story.
6) I studied abroad in Australia during college and loved living there. The highlights were snorkling in the Great Barrier Reef, holding a koala, and kayaking at midnight.
7) This summer I flew on a 4 passenger plane through the mountains. It was an unforgettable experience (once I got past the nerves).
8) I could see the ocean from my college dorm room (I had to squint a bit). I love the ocean and beach, especially in the late afternoon (when there's less of a chance I'll get burnt to a crisp).
9) When I was little my nickname was Potato Eater. What can I say? I do loooove potatoes.
10) My dog Loralee doesn't bark.She's a real sweetie with a bit of a diva personality.
Food- Pasta Salad
Teacher Book- The Daily 5
To learn more about your favorite bloggers click the picture below.
Don't forget to stop back later this week to keep learning about my classroom, organization, management, and resources.